September 24, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by a good friend. Here we go.....

The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself

Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys: 1. My husband 2. My boys, I love watching them play together nicely. 3. My calling. I love the Young Women's program

3 Fears: 1. someone kidnapping my children 2. Being attacked 3. Drowning.

3 Goals: 1. decorate my boys bedroom. I has been sitting empty for quite some time. 2. Paint my kitchen. 3. Find a way to become a millionaire

3 Current Obsessions/Collections: 1.I am trying to get involved with some digital scrapebooking. 2. Anything with chocolate 3. The Office, I can't wait until it starts. I am not sure if I have an obsession with collecting anything. I have been collecting a lot of scrapebooking things I have no idea what to do with.

3 Facts about myself: 1. I hate anything wrinkled. It is a huge petpeeve of mine. I usually try to look nice and pressed. 2. I am a very impatient person. I am working really hard to be more patient, especially with my children and my husband. 3. I get clastraphobi a lot. I always have to have a window open and the fan on. Even when iti is freezing cold outside. My husband thinks I am really nuts about that.

I tag- Nicole, Rachel, Monica, and Jen. Anyone else who reads this, feel free to.

No comments: