November 22, 2008

Things are changing

Lately a lot has changed for me. Not just with how I feel but with what has been happening with our family. As most of you know, Lance is not really working with First National Mortgage. He kind of does that on the side. He has started his own buisness called Sunrise Builders, Inc.. His passion in life is building homes and he has tried to start that. He has put up a bunch of adds for building on lots that are a steal of a deal and a ton of amazing floor plans. People are eating it up and he has a few that are looking promising. We just keep our fingers crossed that something will come through. He has always done a good job at whatever it is he has set his mind to. Once his mind is set there is no stopping him. He has a one track mind. This past week he was a early morning seminary substitute teacher. He really enjoyed it. I felt like I was a single mom the whole week. He would leave around 5:30-6 am. and he wouldn't return home until 6-6:30 pm and then one of us usually had a church meeting or something else going on. I really didn't see him much this week.
I am feeling pretty good. The heartburn at night is starting. I forgot how much I don't like this part of pregnancy. I haven't felt the baby move yet. I am thinking it will be pretty soon. I am about 20 weeks along and I have always felt my babies move around 21-22 weeks. We have an ultrasound on Tuesday. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a girl. But I have gut feeling that it is another boy. Oh well. I will post more when we find out.
The boys are doing well. Keeping us really busy. They are getting so excited for Christmas. Especially Keaton, Andrew just tags along and gets excited whenever Keaton does. I love it when they are this age. Things start to interest them and things become exciting.
We are going to make some holiday aprons for the boys. I am going to start "candy day" here in our home. I think it would be fun to have a tradition like that with my boys. I have never really sewn before so wish me luck.

1 comment:

Adele said...

Can't wait to hear the news... Crossing my fingers for you to get your girl!