February 17, 2009

Andrew, I missed you!

I really missed Andrew while he was sick. If there is one thing I really don't like or enjoy, it is watching my children be sick. It makes me sad, it hurts, and it is no fun for the rest of us who have to sit back and wait for it to pass.
This one hit him pretty hard. I hadn't seen him that sick since he was a baby in the hospital with RSV. It really took a toll on him. He was white as ghost, without energy, and very cranky.
I have to admit, I really missed him while he was away. Now he is starting to bounce back and he is coming around. He is not eating so much still but that will soon come back. I just know it. Who hasn't seen Andrew without food? He can always be seen looking in the pantry for something more to eat or just walking around saying "hungry" all the time.
Let's just keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't get to the rest of us. Although if we are going to all get sick, let's get it over with now before the baby come.
Andrew, I love you! Welcome back son! I missed you! So did your brother Keaton.

2 comments:

Tom & Joanne said...

I always feel worse for the mom when the babies are sick. Glad he's doing better!

Brittany said...

Oh, I'm glad he's better. And I hope that's the last of it. It's getting warmer, so hopefully it is. You're almost a new mommy all over again!!