February 13, 2009

Good ole college days

I was tagged by my friend Jen. I am suppose to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder of my picture file. So here we go. I was looking through my pictures, I haven't done that for awhile. This picture was taken back in 1999.

I was attending Ricks College and in the begining process of dating Johnnie Hadfield (the guy who is sitting on my lap). I am with my roommates and some of my other friends from the ward I was in. Michelle Ray, you may notice some familiar faces, your old roommates. Where were you that night?
Anyways, those were the good ole days weren't they? I had a great time and had some great friends, with whom I still keep in contact with.
I tag Nicole, Brittany, Rachel, Heather and Suzanne.

2 comments:

laneyfamily said...

Hey Melissa thanks for the tag, unfortunately my fourth file and my fourth picture is one of Ava, go figure, from Christmas time that your friend took, so I am not going to post it again! I hope Andrew is feeling better so we can hang out tuesday- let me know! Love you.

Adele said...

I did a post kind of like this (content, not reason) a while ago. I ran across an old photo from my Sophomore year, I think. Those people still play an important part in my life. Amazing how much more important my College years were to me than my High School years. And how funny to see Johnnie....