February 13, 2009

Sick

Sorry I have not been in the loop these last couple of days. Andrew has been pretty sick with the flu bug that has been going around. I am just glad that non of us have caught it yet. Wednseday night he started to projectile vomit everywhere and every hour after that for the whole entire night. We put Andrew in the middle of our bed to make sure we could catch all the vomit when it came. Unfortunatley it came out both ends every time. So after a sleepless night, 6 towels, 4 sets of pajamas and 6 bathroom trips we got through it. We are all still so tired. I hope this junk clears up soon. It has been no fun. The Lyesol can has become my best friend, oh and hand sanitzer. Keaton asked me why we had to use it so much. I explained it to him and now it is just something fun that he can do.
I am not sure how much longer this will take but wish us luck. I hope this is the tail end of it. I am one worn out mom.
Happy Valentine's day to everyone also!

1 comment:

laneyfamily said...

Sorry Andrew is sick- I hope he is feeling better by Monday!