April 11, 2009

Baby Shower

My good friend Brenda is due just after me with her first baby boy. Last week during conference we had her shower at my home. She had a great turn out and it was so much fun to see so many friends from our other ward come. Brenda is a good friend who I met in our last ward. We served in the Young Women's Presidency together and have been playing ever since. We had lots of fun games and great food.
She has a daughter who is almost 3, Riley, and my boys just love to play with her. We try to have them over as much as we can. They are such a fun couple to play with. It has been so much fun being pregnant together expecting boys. The other night they came over to play American Idol on our Wii set. While the boys sang their hearts out we sat and rubbed Peppermint Oil on our feet, which is suppose to help induce labor, but so far we are still both pregnant.


No comments: