July 16, 2009

Keaton is 4, part two

I am alittle late posting this but here is our little cake and ice cream party we had for Uncle Justin and Keaton Wednseday night. Aunt Rachel took the kids to Chucky Cheese and then they came back for some swimming and cake and ice cream.
Keaton is having his birthday party with all of his friends this Saturday. He is so exicted. We have having a Pirate Party theme. Any one have any good suggestions about a Pirate party? We are still in the works of putting this one together. I will post more after his party.

We are trying to stay cool. It has been over 100 degrees and it is HOT! Owen is sleeping better during the day because I have had to let him cry it out a little longer. The boys are getting a little cranky. No naps are great fun (ya right)! Lance has been gone every night this week and that has been alittle rough for us but somehow we are managing. I am trying to raise these boys right and most of the time I am losing my temper. Keaton commented that I needed to "chill out mom!" I couldn't believe my ears when he said that. Andrew is getting pretty pushy. He loves to push people. I am trying to stop that and help him out but he has become our little bully. How do you stop your child from doing that? I always told myself I would never let my child be one of those kids that pushed people. What's a mom suppose to do.
My visiting teachers came over this morning. It was nice to have some adult conversation. I am so thankful for faithful visiting teachers. Do you know how important that calling is? I really gained my testimony of that on my mission.
So there you have it! Our little update for now. We are surviving and staying cool. Thanks for your phone calls and little notes in the mail. I have really loved them!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Brittany posted some pictures of a pirate party here:
http://little-inspirations.blogspot.com/2009/06/pirate-party.html

Maybe it will give you some ideas? It sounds like it's going to be fun!