July 19, 2009

Photography

I have always had a this dream of becoming a photographer and starting up my own buisness. I have been playing around and taking tons of pictures. I know everyone is annoyed with me taking so many but people it will pay off. I love having great photos. There is nothing that captures the moment better than a good picture. Here are a few examples of the before and afters of some pictures I have taken.
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:


I need more practice and it is for free right now. So if anyone wants to volunteer I would love to take your pictures. Please call me or email me and we will see what we can do. I can't promise the best but that is why I need the practice. Let's have some fun!
Oh, and a special thanks to all of you who let me take your pictures a hundred times again and again. I love you all for that!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Oh your pictures look so beautiful! You're not coming to AZ any time soon are you?! You can practice on me anytime... :)