August 6, 2009

Just one child and Stanley Lake

I can't remember what it felt like to have only one child at home. Now, today I do. It is awesome!

My family goes up to Stanely Lake every year for a week and this happens to be the week. Lance and I can't leave until tomorrow morning and my sister Rachel was taking her daughter Ava up today. Well on their way up they stopped by to get a few things at our home. My boys were so persistant on her taking them that she told me that she could take Keaton. So we packed him up and got him all ready. When Andrew saw that he was staying behind, he cried and cried. I have never seen a little guy look so sad in all my life. We both felt bad and my sister told Andrew to hop in too. So they both left this morning. Now it is just Owen and I. I am loving this free time.
My mom and her side of the family are already up there enjoying the lake. We can't wait. This has been a family tradition ever since I can remember. I just hope that Owen will do well. We get to sleep in my Uncle's amazing camper that he took up so that should help with the night time. I will post pictures when we get back.
Enjoy the cooler weather!
This was us last year at Stanley Lake

No comments: