September 28, 2009

Tonights converstaion

I just had to write this down because tonight while my boys are having a campout in a tent upstairs I heard the following:

Keaton ~ "Andrew, did you use the big boy potty today?"

Andrew ~ "Yep! I try to go pooy in there."

Keaton ~ "Good boy Andrew, I am so proud of you! If you keep doing that like I do every day then mom and dad will love you even more. Do you want to do that?"

Andrew~ "Yep!"

Keaton~ "If you start going potty in the big boy toliet then mom will buy you some batman underwear and then you don't have to wear the elmo diapers. Do you want to do that?"

Andrew ~ "Yep, good night Keaton!

I just had to write it down while they were talking. I love sitting back and listen to them talk to each other after I have put them to bed. They are so loving to each other. They are such good friends. I am so thankful that they have each other.
This evening we pitched a tent in our playroom for the boys to have their "campout." Since they couldn't sleep over at grandma and grandpa's we told them we would do something fun for them so we put the tent up, with the help of grandpa Quinn, some halloween lights strung on top and some music, they are not out like a light. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post it.
As for Owen we are breaking him of the swaddling. Lance started it last night and he screamed while I was gone at the firside, but he only cried for 15 minutes and tonight I am happy to report that he only cried for about 10 minutes. He is doing much better at nights that way. We are happy and I think he will be happy too once he sleeps through the night. That means I can move him into his own room. Hooorrraaayyy!

2 comments:

Karen Melander said...

That is so funny. I give Jake Fruit by the foot when he goes potty and so Carter begs Jake to go so he can have one too. Their conversations are so hilarious.

Shelli Snyder said...

They are so hysterical. :) Can't wait to see you guys next week! And I'm SOOOO excited about the scrapbooking stuff. I'm going to catch up before Christmas .... I hope. :)