November 7, 2009

Owen, meet Elmo

Owen meet Elmo. Elmo meet Owen.

Owen has started to sit on his own. This is big in the Snyder home. That means I can sit him on the front room floor with tons of toys and continue doing what I was doing without having to hold him. He love is too! We have this Elmo doll that dances and sings on his own. Owen loves it. So this morning he played with Elmo. When I say he played with him, I mean he smiled for him, laughed and cried when Elmo fell down.
He has found a new favorite toy. He has been playing with him every morning for awhile.

Some of these pictures I just had to post because of his cheeks. I could just squeeze them all day long.

Elmo and golf balls. Those are a great combination for fun.

I love you Owen!

2 comments:

Jenny Groberg said...

It's been too long! We didn't know you had another boy! Darren and I are looking at your blog and Darren thinks we need to come up and visit. Hope you guys are well. What part of Idaho do you live in?

Justin Quinn said...

Mel,

Owen is so cute, all of your boys are for that matter!

Love ya,

Justin