November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving


This was the first year in three years that we have stayed home for Thanksgiving. Every year we usually make the trek down to Utah to spend with the Snyders, but this year, everyone was doing their own thing. I must say it was a very quite one. I am the type of person that LOVES company, noise and activity. I don't picture the perfect Thanksgiving watching football game after football game. I am sure if you ask any guy, they would tell you otherwise.
We went over to my parents home to spend it with them. We were a small crowd but it was nice. Thanks for letting us come over mom and dad. It was nice to be with you.
We sure missed the Snyder's this year. But momma Snyder would be proud that I have carried on the tradition of making our veggie turkey. Here she is ~


I didn't take any pictures really of anything or anyone. I did however take a few snap shots of the kids. They were so cute.




So Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope you had a great one.

No comments: