September 17, 2010

Weight Loss

I don't mean to boost about myself but this morning after my workout I weighed myself and I have lost alittle over 5 lbs. since I started this challenge last week.  Not bad at all for beginners. At this rate I will lose the 15 lbs I need to be at my ideal weight.  I am trying to cut back more on portion size and that seems to be helping me out quite abit.
I feel good. I have been getting a lot of compliments about my new slim me.  I shouldn't say slim, I am almost there.  I am over the Activity Day girls ages 8-9 yr. olds and this last Wednseday we had a mother/daughter date activity.  I had one mom come up to me and ask me if I was feeling ok.  I was alittle puzzled by what she might have meant by that, but I told her I was feeling fine and was wondering if I looked sick. She told me that on Sunday she noticed me when I was walking Owen out of sacrament meeting that I was looking skinnier. She was wondering what I had been doing to look more slim. So I told her and now she is starting to do it. It really is a great way to inforce good eating habits and daily rountine as far as working out and getting my spirit self improved too.

Things are going well.  We are still plugging along here in the Snyder Hotel.  We are all here and happy.  Actually John and Carrie found a place to rent and are moving out this weekend.  We will miss them a lot, but we know that it is time for them to have their own place and space.  I will miss holding Brantly whenever I want.  He will just have to come and visit us a lot.  We wish them the best.  They will not be far from us.  They are just moving into Boise.
This morning we did a Costco run.  While Keaton was in school, Shelli and I loaded up the kids and went for a trip.   Is it possible to go shopping there and come out under $100 dollars? It is so easy to spend at least that much on hardly anything.  We still had a fun time.  We let the kids eat Pizza and smoothies and then we went to go and pick up Keaton.  Lance, Andrew and I went down to the school to pick him up and then we went to the park across the street with our other friends for lunch and play time.  We had a nice time.
Now Owen is still asleep and all my boys are outside helping their uncles load up buckets of paint.  I have a few free minutes of spare time so I am here writing it all down before I forget.
Tonight the dads have a baseball game and we are going to go and cheer them on. I have cinnamon rolls baking and life is good right now.
That is our update for this week. Not much to report on but we are still alive and doing well.

No comments: