April 27, 2011

Dear Andrew,

I am tired.  I am worn out.  I am at my wits end sometimes.  What do we do?  I hope this is just a stage we are going through.  I love your sweet smile and sometimes you can be just the nicest boy in the world, but lately, all you have done is begged, cried and just screamed at me.  You are very one track minded and that is fine at times but son, oh my son, you have got to let up alittle bit.  You don't stop until you get what you are after and I love that determination in you.  I could use that at time myself.
You love your brothers and you also torture them.  Maybe this is how it is suppose to be.  Does Motherhood really cause you to loose your mind and sanity?  I feel like I am getting to that point sometimes.  I wish I could just wave a magic wand over everything and make it the way I see things, but then again that would be too easy wouldn't it?  How would we learn and grow?
I just want you to know Andrew, that I love you! I love your sweet spirit and the little rotten things you do now and then.  I sometimes sit back and just laugh at the strange things you do and say.  I am constantly amazed at the great amount of love our Father in Heaven must have for you and each and every one of His children.
Let's have a good day today!!!!

No comments: