May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day was nice this year.  It was low key. Lance and the kids let me sleep in until 8 this morning. That doesn't happen often and I took full advantage of it.  When I woke up they had made breakfast for me and Lance entertained the kids this morning. It was very low key and very nice. Thanks boys!
Church was nice.  Lance took Ellie for me while I got to sit and enjoy classes.  That was a double bonus and that was great! We can't wait until Ellie can go to nursery. It is hard especially when it is naptime and what makes it even harder is that she only sleeps in her own bed.  But we survived and it was fabulous.
Then my mom had a big Mother's Day dinner prepared for everyone who we headed over there to be with the rest of the family.  It was really nice.  We had a great time.  My brother Justin came up from Salt Lake to be with us this weekend and my boys LOVED that!  We also have family pictures taken this weekend up at the Train Depot. Stay tuned for that one. They are going to be awesome!  Happy Mother's day to all of you amazing moms that we know and love!

No comments: